Skip to main content

Pizza Lovers!

Chicken Tikka Cheese Pizza

What do you think? You don't believe? Really?! after looking at the picture ...then trust me. This pizza is home-made. Yeah, now let me tell you about it.

I didn't prepare pizza dough at home,although it's easy to bake it at home. Because it was my first attempt therefore i preferred to buy pizza dough from market. 

Dough was soft and yummy. I bought it from Al-Fatah. I prepared tomato sauce,you have to spread it on pizza dough then comes layer of saucy chicken, as the name implies when i fried this marinated chicken. I used 3 Tbsp of Nestle Milk Pak Cream. It just makes it taste very excellent. Just imagine fried chicken engulfed in layer of cheese and cream when enters your mouth...ahhhh.. yummm!

You feel yourself on cloud nine.For marination of  chicken i used lemon juice,soyasauce,salt,black pepper and tikka flavor spice.Toppings include sliced capsicum,tomato slices,Olives,Oregano Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese. I used Adam's Company Mozzarella Cheese. If you like Parmesan Cheese you can add it too! Then in last,bake it for 10 mins. Edges of dough will be crispy a bit and cheese will melt and now its time to make that piece of pizza slice enter your mouth! So rush towards your kitchen to make it as soon as possible! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOSHQAB TABLEWARE

  What strikes your mind as soon as you hear this word and your gaze falls on this picture? Excited, let’s discover about it! THEIR STORY In Persian language, Boshqab refers to plate. Due to their admiration for Persian language, they named their start-up as ‘Boshqab’. Dealing in most of the tableware mainly focusing on plates. To avoid usage of disposable plates which adds to pollution, Boshqab tableware is here for you. One of the reasons behind the establishment of their start-up Boshqab was also to introduce fine quality tableware in affordable price that suits to most of the people’s needs. DESIGN Boshqab believes that unique tableware designs not only appeals to the eye but will also uplift mood of their users. Hence their designs include both traditional and modern touches that will ultimately fulfill your need. Boshqab assures you of its robust material and captivating designs that will make you to use it most of the time. You can select even a singular palette ...

Grilled Chicken with Thyme Sauce

Hi Guys! How are you? Hope you all are doing well. Actually I was busy in my virtual internship in these vacations so didn't get enough time to post on my blog. So you people don't need to worry, i'm here with some exciting recipe 😋😍 In Famous food chains, You crave for this dish and pay a handsome amount to a restaurant for satisfying your craving need! Huh?! Is it so? Yeah it is!!! Today I will make you learn to make this dish at home not only hygienically but also in more quantity.  I searched on internet about this recipe then I read 4 to 5 recipes. I selected the recipes that appeared good to me then i mixed ingredients of two recipes and prepared it. Believe it I was feeling myself on cloud nine as soon as i took a bite of my grilled chicken. Marination of chicken is very important and i used 4 pieces of chicken breast. Marinated two of them in separate bowl and another two breasts in another bowl.  Ingredients for Marination: Oil          ...

Moist Vanilla Cupcakes

Moist Vanilla Cupcakes 😍😋 My desire for baking always arises whenever there is leisure time so this time I decided to try something different that is vanilla cupcakes. Yeah just found an online recipe and made it.  Just be careful with the quantity of ingredients otherwise your efforts will go in vain.  For this recipe ingredients are as follows: 2 (1/2 ) (2 and a half cup) Flour 2 cups sugar 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 1 cup milk 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1 tbsp. vanilla extract 2 large eggs 1 cup water Method Preheat oven to 176 Degree Celsius and prepare cupcake pan with butter paper or grease it. Add the dry ingredients to a  bowl and combine. Add wet ingredients to a separate bowl and combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined. Now, slowly add the water to the batter and mix on low speed until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined. Please note tha...